Service Desk 7.1: Permissions for Workers within Custom Groups - Administering All Incidents
Has anyone encountered a situation where you required that everyone in your Service Desk to administer all incidents? For example: If someone went on vacation and they forgot to reassign their incidents and someone else needed to pull the incidents from that other worker, how is this accomplished when dealing with workers in a custom group.
These are the configurations of the group:
- Custom Group Name: Desktop Team
- Permissions: Copy permissions from Support II
- Workers are assigned to the Desktop Team
- Group Permissions: Can View, Can Edit, and Can not Administer
- User Permission: Can View, Can Edit, and Can not Administer
Support II has permissions to administer incidents but under a custom group this is not equal.
Thank you for you time!!