Join our continuing webcast series on “Well Managed Systems” aimed at driving enterprise efficiency with Unified Systems Management. On this webcast, you will learn how to address the mobility related challenges in your organization with Symantec Mobile Management.
Symantec Mobile Management (SMM) provides unique security and management features for Apple and Android devices. With proven scalability and enterprise integration capabilities, SMM enables organizations to embrace the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives confidently.
SMM’s mobile device management (MDM) functionality includes
- Policy management around passwords, remote wipe and application blacklisting
- Personal-Corporate data separation on end-user devices
- Enterprise appstore for mobile application deployments
- Mobile library for active content distribution
- Unified management of laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets.
- NEW – how to add Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for improved security
Speaker: Vizay Kotikalapudi, Senior Manager, Enterprise Mobility