SMBs and Mobile Devices: Secure and Protect…Now!
Save the Date for our Twitter Chat (hashtag #SMBChat)
Mobile devices have the potential to both supercharge and invade SMBs. Employees use these devices to surf the Web, check emails, access business critical applications and to be more productive no matter their location. But this enhanced productivity comes with risks – lost or stolen devices and mobile malware are significant concerns for small businesses.
Join Symantec’s SMB mobility experts and small business expert Anita Campbell of Small Business Trends on Wednesday, May 2 at 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. ET to chat about how SMBs can mitigate risks while leveraging mobile technologies.
SMBs must protect their business information regardless of where it resides – whether on the road or in the office. SMBs need to take steps to educate employees about the latest mobile threats and how to prevent them, while implementing technologies to manage and protect the increasing numbers of mobile devices connecting to the network. Our SMB experts will cover the following:
- How SMBs are incorporating mobile devices into daily business activities
- The most significant mobile device security concerns for SMBs
- Potential losses and risks for SMBs
- How SMBs can reduce risks involved in deploying mobile devices
Mark your calendars:
SMBs and Mobile Devices: Secure and Protect… Now!
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Time: Starts at 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
- Kevin Haley, Director, Symantec Security Response, Symantec – @kphaley
- Andrew Singer, Director of Product Marketing, Symantec - @SymantecEMM
- Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends – @Smallbiztrends
Where: On Twitter.com. Follow the hashtag #SMBchat