Some More Tips to Share
Did you all know that we now have a new rewards system in place? Considering the changes made to it, I would want to revisit the tips that I shared with you in my last blog. My point of focus is yet again the "Voting" and "Mark as Solution" features. Now, when your post is marked as a solution you gain 25 points, while your votes to the posts will no longer gain you 0.5 points. Instead, with every thumbs-up you make to a post, the respective author will be adding some points to his kitty. If you think that voting is a benefit to the content authors and not you, its definitely not. You do a favor now to your peers and they will return your favor back when you have some content posted. It's a give and take policy. Therefore, make it a point to make "Voting" and "Marking as a Solution" part of your routine.
Check this out for more details.
Digressing from the above topic, I would want to share some more information that can be very handy to you. Please bookmark these URL's as you might be digging into the Symantec website for such information at some point of time:
- Business Support site
- Products Specific Support Pages
- Knowledge base search within context of product
- Most Common Topics for products (as specified by support)
- Links on right hand navigation to point to dedicated Documentation, How-To, archived Alerts and Compatibility List documents for the product
- We recommend to submit cases online and not via the phones
- Customer Care - Support for Licensing and Accounts
- Check this link if you have any Licensing, accounts, or upgrade issues.
That’s all I have for this week. So, now don’t forget to vote this post. Won't you?