I know the term ping spam has garnered some currency already, but given the ascendancy of the term splog – short for ‘spam blog’ – over the last couple months, I think the term sping – short for ‘spam ping’ – might just win out, for consistency with splog if no other reason. I created a wiki for sping yesterday.
About Authentication (User) Blog
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
- Want Better Security? Make Authentication Easy. • Teresa Law • 27 Jun 2014
- Hardware Protected Mobile Applications are the Wave of the Future • Teresa Law • 23 Jun 2014
- Silicon Valley Business Journal says "the era of the password is over" • Teresa Law • 28 May 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Google to deprecate SHA-1 on Chrome 39, visual marks & warnings to be based on the certificate's expiration date. https://t.co/8jMpp0NKjL29 Aug 2014
- RT @MimitoMendez: Informe complete de Symantec sobre las amenazas para la seguridad de los sitios web https://t.co/FTDy8jT8jf via @NortonSe…28 Aug 2014
- RT @MelaniePracht: SYMANTEC's WEBSITE SECURITY THREAT REPORT 2014 #websitesecurity https://t.co/4JkvbOBCD9 via @NortonSecured28 Aug 2014
- @Google Rewards Secure #Websites with Higher #Search Ranking http://t.co/MbU1sfqwIz #SSL27 Aug 2014
- Better Website Security and Google Search Rankings for SMB’s with Always On #SSL. http://t.co/ycGvboliBE27 Aug 2014