I know the term ping spam has garnered some currency already, but given the ascendancy of the term splog – short for ‘spam blog’ – over the last couple months, I think the term sping – short for ‘spam ping’ – might just win out, for consistency with splog if no other reason. I created a wiki for sping yesterday.
About Authentication (User) Blog
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
- Want Better Security? Make Authentication Easy. • Teresa Law • 27 Jun 2014
- Hardware Protected Mobile Applications are the Wave of the Future • Teresa Law • 23 Jun 2014
- Silicon Valley Business Journal says "the era of the password is over" • Teresa Law • 28 May 2014
Recently on Twitter
- RT @rtupinamba: "@NortonSecured: Do you know what the future of #SSL #Encryption is like? https://t.co/0yvy6Z2Wu9 #infosec"19 Sep 2014
- Do you know what the future of #SSL #Encryption is like? https://t.co/yErbSJvwAK #infosec18 Sep 2014
- In case you missed the live webcast, view September's @Symantec Monthly Threat Webinar now. http://t.co/GFbkn5kinV #infosec #SSL18 Sep 2014
- Replacements for @Symantec SHA-1 Certificates are offered at no additional charge. https://t.co/M99CG5prOC17 Sep 2014
- Do you understand Google’s SHA-1 Deprecation Plan for Chrome? http://t.co/VENlVBKg7d16 Sep 2014