Symantec® Certificate Intelligence Center: Cloud-based service for SSL Certificate Discovery and Management
Symantec® announced today the availability of Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center for public beta. Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center helps organizations discover SSL Certificates, regardless of issuing CA, across their entire network, and manage the entire lifecycle of SSL Certificates. This is an add-on option for existing VeriSign® MPKI for SSL customers.
Symantec created this service after hearing from their enterprise customers on the need for an easy-to-deploy SSL Certificate discovery and management system to help provide inventory visibility, ensure business continuity and increase operational efficiency. Other capabilities in the service include:
- a distributed architecture to enable parallel and fast discovery scans
- flexible scanning parameters
- scalable to meet the demands of large networks
- summary and detailed information on SSL Certificate inventory
- audit trail for accountability
- automated alerts and notifications of pending SSL Certificate expirations and other events
- configurable user roles and privileges
The Business Authentication Group from Symantec (formerly VeriSign Authentication) designed and built Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center in collaboration with a customer advisory board consisting of over twenty-five Fortune 500 and Global 100 customers.
We are very excited about Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center. Check it out at http://www.verisign.com/ssl/symantec-certificate-intelligence-center/index.html and let us know what you think.