As we close out the 2011 business year, I wanted to give a North America Channel Marketing Update. It’s been an exciting year for us as we had several solutions launches such as SEP 12, DLP and SAMG. If you have not had the opportunity to see the latest and greatest updates, please visit the PartnerNet page.
We also have some very exciting December promotions that we want to make sure you get a chance to take advantage of:
- VAR Partners have the opportunity to win up to 5,000 Sympoints in the December Kicker drawing. Visit www.sympoints.com for all the rules and details.
- Don’t forget to take advantage of these promotions extended through December 31, 2011.
- FREE Logo Re-Draw for Campaign Creator. Go to http://go.symantec.com/campaigncreator
- NBU Appliance Incentive Program
- Switch and Save with Symantec Endpoint Protection- Small Medium Business, go to http://go.symantec.com/switchandsave-security-promo to learn more.
- Last Chance! Buy Backup Exec 2010 save up to 35% off MSRP and get up to 50% off on your first two Agents or Options. Also, switch to Symantec Endpoint Protection and save 30% Learn more at http://go.symantec.com/smboffer (both extended until December 31, 2011)
Symantec participated in some great events this quarter. At Virtual Comdex we showcased our Symantec Endpoint Protection products, and were named by CRN as one of the “Best Companies to Partner With.” You can find out more on demand available now through May 16, 2012 at Comdex Virtual.
I also had the privilege to attend the “Women of the Channel Winter Workshop” conference put on by Everything Channel with approximately 150 attendees. I spoke on a panel with peers from Juniper Networks, SAP, Riverbed, and VMware held in New York. The title of our discussion was “Women of the Channel Panel: Hard-won Wisdom.”
Stay Connected with Symantec
Have you joined our Facebook Partner page? Make sure you “like” us and get up-to-date information on partner engagement stories, pictures from events, program developments, and more. In addition, ourTwitter account changed this week: from @SymantecChannel to @SYMCPartners., start following us today!
Stay tuned for more channel news next quarter, such as the Backup Exec 2012. You can take a sneak peak and try the Beta 2012 Launch Program today. We look forward to many new opportunities to partner with you in 2012! Happy Holidays!