We're pleased to update you that Symantec DLO 7.6 Beta (Windows + Mac) has moved to the next stage, with a full feature build now available for download.
Please login to SymBeta (https://symbeta.symantec.com/login.html) to access access the build.
If you haven’t already registered for the Beta program, you’ll need to register here https://symbeta.symantec.com/callout/?callid=86FFCE8379A949318C954A79957EF283.
Top features available in this build include
- Backup Interruption Tolerance
- Support for Open file Backup
- Enhanced De-Duplication – Improved Reliability, Scalability and Performance
- Lotus Notes 9.x Support
- Support for Lotus Notes NSF files Deduplication.
- Support for MAC Clients.
- Alerts/Notifications Usability Improvements
- Automatic Integrity Checker
- CPU Process Priority Throttling
- Backup Completion & Last Successful Backup Report
- VIP Users File Restrictions
- Restricted Admin privileges ( Multi Level DLO Admins )
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Support
- Backup MAC agents
- Field defects, bug-fixes and stabilization
Points to note:
This build has all DLO 7.6 features, Support for Mac and Upgrade support from released versions of Symantec DLO 7.0, 7.5, 7.5 SP1, BE DLO 2010 R3 and NBU DLO 6.1 MP7.
Note: This build ( Both Server and Client ) should not be upgraded from the previous Mac BETA build.
Look forward to your active participation and feedback!
DLO Program Management Team