Symantec Earns 9 SC Magazine Award 2013 Nominations
Symantec received a finalist nomination in 9 categories of the upcoming SC Magazine 2013 Awards, representing Symantec's broad portfolio of superior security offerings. SC Magazine will announce the winners at a dinner event during RSA 2013. Symantec looks forward to attending!
- Best Anti-Malware Gateway (Symantec Web Gateway)
- Best Mobile/Portable Device Security (Symantec Mobile Management Suite )
- Best Cloud Computing Security (Symantec O3)
- Best Fraud Prevention Solution (Symantec Code Signing)
- Best Multifactor Product (Symantec VIP)
- Best Regulatory Compliance Solution (Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11)
- Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) (Symantec Data Loss Prevention)
- Best Email Security Solution (Symantec Messaging Gateway)
- Best UTM Security (Symantec Endpoint Protection 12)
The SC Awards, now in its 16th year, are the premier global recognition for information-technology (IT) security professionals and products that fend off the myriad security threats in today’s corporate world. The annual awards showcase the best solutions, services and professionals while recognizing achievement and technical excellence. SC Magazine distinguishes the achievements of the security professionals in the field, the innovations happening in the vendor and service provider communities and the fervent work of government, commercial and nonprofits.
“The Reader Trust Award, perhaps more than any other category, celebrates the solutions that are the most effective in helping IT professionals and their companies address the network security problems that plague organizations on a daily basis,” said Illena Armstrong, vice president and editorial director of SC Magazine. “The SC Awards have become the standard measurement of excellence throughout the information security industry and we look forward to recognizing the tireless efforts of the men and women that our readers see as stand-outs.”