Running a small business is hard work. At Symantec, our goal is to do everything we can to make securing it the easy part. That’s why Symantec today introduced Norton Small Business (NSB), a new solution designed specifically to support and help support and protect small businesses with fewer than 20 employees with a flexible subscription model that makes it easy to add or transfer licenses.
Norton Small Business is the latest addition to Symantec’s small business product portfolio, joining Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition (SEP SBE) and Norton Zone for Business. With this new offering, Symantec can help small businesses of all sizes easily protect the information that powers them.
In recent years, new technologies have helped small business owners create efficiencies and identify opportunities. However, these also bring new security challenges. In fact, Symantec’s 2014 Internet Security Threat Report found SMBs saw the largest increase in targeted attacks and accounted for 30 percent of all targeted attacks in 2013. The results of an attack can be devastating – research indicates 60 percent of small businesses that fall victim to attacks close within six months, ultimately impacting a small businesses’ reputation and by default – their livelihood.
Simple, easy-to-use and powerful information security and management solutions are essential for protecting your business and your customers. To give small business owners peace of mind, Norton Small Business offers:
- Advanced cybersecurity – Powered by Symantec Insight and SONAR behavior-based technology, small businesses stay safe with always-on protection and a 100 percent virus removal assurance – or your money back. Norton Small Business features proprietary Norton Mobile Insight app- scanning technology as well as remote locate, lock and wipe capabilities to help manage lost or stolen devices.
- Flexible, right-for-me protection – Norton Small Business offers a subscription model to make it easy to add or transfer licenses based on changing business needs.
- Multi-device protection – Protects multiple business and employee devices including PCs, Macs, Android™ smartphones and tablets, iPhones® and iPads®.
- Enhanced support for small businesses – Allows employees to use Norton support directly and reach live agents without having to rely on business owners for troubleshooting.
- Fast – A guided start tool allows small businesses to deliver protection to all devices with a single email.
- Easy management – The web-based management portal makes it fast and easy to monitor and manage devices, ensuring protection levels across the business are current.
Are you a small business owner? We’d love to hear from you! What keeps you up at night? Have you thought about protecting your business from cybercrime? Write us a comment below or follow us on Twitter to continue the conversation about small business information protection, including tips and best practices at @Symantec. To learn more about Norton Small Business, visit the Norton online store here.
 100% virus removal assurance includes pro-rated money-back guarantee based on the total price paid and is limited to virus removal services for computers (PCs & Macs) only through the duration of the current paid subscription period. See norton.com/guarantee for details.