Symantec at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona - Schedule a meeting with our experts
Visit Symantec at MWC 2012 - hall 8 at booth #A171 and schedule a meeting with our business or technical experts
Again this year Symantec will be present at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from 27thFeb – 1st March with an even bigger booth in hall 8 in direct neighborhood to Telco Network Equipment Providers, OSS/BSS vendors, Smartphone Device/OS vendors and Telco customers.
Our this year's theme is Protect your Mobile World and will we demonstrate and discuss how you can protect mobile networks, mobile devices and users anytime – anywhere.
The growth of mobile data usage, device sophistication and ‘IT consumerization’ combined with a rising mobile threat landscape are causing both security challenges and opportunities for Service Providers.
Communications Service Providersare looking for ways to:
- Increase customer satisfaction by protecting their mobile subscribers
- Increase customer loyalty with “sticky” mobile apps
- Provide Mobile Security & Management as a Service to generate additional revenue and increase ARPU
- Protect LTE infrastructures and M2M business models
As a Mobile Operator, see how you can enable your mobile network to secure and manage millions of users and turn mobile protection into profitable business opportunities.
Schedule a One on One meeting with a Symantec Expert and learn about:
- Mobile Protection and Monetizing Opportunities for Service Providers with Next Generation Network Protection
- Smart Authentication for Users, Devices and Apps
- Scalable, secure and integrated MDM
- Symantec Mobile Security
- Data Loss Prevention for Tablets
- Current and future Norton Mobile Security solutions