To help our valued partners better understand and utilize social media to connect with current and prospective customers, Symantec has kicked off a social media blog series just for you here on Symantec Connect. Find the full series content here. And bookmark this page as we'll be adding new posts as we make them.
In the series so far—from newest to oldest:
- Social content: videos and security
- Starting—or restarting—your company blog
- Getting local with regional social media platforms
- LinkedIn advertising 101
- Twitter advertising 101
- Facebook advertising 101
- The value of creating a LinkedIn group
- How do you handle social media in a crisis?
- Creating Effective and Engaging Facebook Content
- What is Reddit and why should you care?
- Can I get a side of hashtags with that?
- Measuring success 101: How are we doing?
- Content is king: What does your audience want to hear today?
- So what, exactly, is this Backup Exec V-Ray Edition?
- A Symantec partner first: Google+ Hangouts
- What do you want to do on social? Setting objectives for your social efforts
- Google+: Features other social channels don’t have, and why you should try it
- LinkedIn: Three tips to get you started (or moving again)
- More tools for monitoring and measuring social media success
- Insights: Facebook’s built-in analytics
- Social Networking Platforms Part 2
- Social Networking Platforms Part 1
- What’s all the fuss about? Why social media participation is important for your business.
Social Media Webcast for Partners
Iinterested in learning about social media for your business in a live format, watch Social Media Training for Symantec Partners, a recorded webcast for those who manage social media for a Symantec partner company. Watch to discover how to use social media to reach and engage with your customers.Then, download the presentatoin and infographic below.