Symantec is pleased to announce that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the 2012 Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.¹ The Magic Quadrant positions vendors based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. In the closely related archiving market, Symantec is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.²
We recommend this report for anyone considering an investment in e-discovery software and for those who want to learn:
- Dynamics and landscape of the e-discovery software market
- Analysis of factors driving market growth
- Which vendors are positioned as Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries or Niche Players based on completeness of vision and ability to execute
Access the Gartner report here.
For more information on the report and Symantec’s Archiving and eDiscovery solutions:
- Read Symantec’s official press release regarding Gartner’s latest report
- Follow Symantec’s eDiscovery 2.0 Blog for an in-depth discussion on the eDiscovery market
- Visit Symantec’s eDiscovery product page for information on the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
¹ Gartner “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software” by Debra Logan and Sheila Childs, May 24, 2012.
² Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving” by Sheila Childs, Kenneth Chin and Debra Logan, December 6, 2011.