Symantec is pleased to announce the release of the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform version 7.1.4. With this release, Clearwell now offers advanced audio processing, search, and review capabilities to drastically accelerate audio discovery efforts. In addition to supporting over 400 file types for electronic discovery, these new capabilities leverage a powerful phonetic engine that can index up to 20,000 hours of recorded audio per day.
Users start the phonetic search workflow by processing audio files and automatically developing an audio search track that is comprised of all the component phonemes present in a given recording. Phonemes are the small components of sound that make up each word. Each audio search track is then cataloged in the time-aligned phonetic index which can be searched by reviewers.
Reviewers can search using words and phrases or they can use special operators, such as time-based proximity to other content, to yield the most accurate results. The software returns relevancy-ranked results that link directly to the point in the original recording where the search term was found. This feature saves reviewers significant time as they are able to jump directly to the point in the recording containing potentially relevant terms.
Once relevant audio is identified, users can tag the files and ensure they will be produced as necessary. These capabilities are seamlessly integrated alongside all of the advanced search capabilities in the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform.
License activation provides customers with immediate access to the following benefits:
- Process up to 20,000 hours of audio per day
- Filter search results by confidence score to eliminate review of non-relevant recordings
- Jump directly to relevant content to save time from combing through extraneous material
- Reduce audio review costs by up to 80 percent when compared to traditional transcription methods
Whether you are looking to quickly respond to a regulatory request or are proactively preparing for new requirements mandated by the Dodd-Frank Act, the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform ensures that you can easily find what you are looking for.
In addition to Clearwell's new audio capabilities, 7.1.4 also features the following enhancements:
- Enhanced defensibility of statistical techniques used in Transparent Predictive Coding
- Date-based searches allow searching for content by the minute
- Improved resilience of Enterprise Vault collections and hold tasks
- Certifications: Collections module certification with Enterprise Vault 10.0.3 and 10.0.4, Exchange 2013 and IBM Domino 9.0 64-bit
Clearwell eDiscovery Platform from Symantec
The Clearwell eDiscovery Platform brings transparency and control to the electronic discovery process. From collection to production, our workflow speeds time to resolution, improves accuracy and lowers costs. With better insight and less complexity, the eDiscovery Platform enables you to focus on strategy and create incremental business value.