Video Screencast Help
Scheduled Maintenance: Symantec Connect is scheduled to be down Saturday, April 19 from 10am to 2pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT: 5pm to 9pm) for server migration and upgrade.
Please accept our apologies in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.

Symantec’s Brian Burch, Jay Epton and Steve Cullen Named to the SMB 150 Channel Influencers List

Created: 18 Mar 2013
Chris Halcon's picture
0 0 Votes
Login to vote

The SMB community plays a vital role in a healthy economy. Growing a small business presents a variety of challenges, particularly when it comes to selecting the right technologies. The explosive growth of data, the use of mobile devices in the workplace (BYOD), as well as cloud and virtualization technologies are creating a seemingly endless array of technologies to choose from for SMBs. Symantec understands the challenges these choices present and is committed to providing the solutions that are cost-effective, easy to deploy and provide the best possible user experience.

Leading this charge are Symantec executives from around the globe. Having three Symantec executives named to the SMB 150 Channel Influencers List is an honor for Symantec and speaks to dedication we have to the SMB community. We are proud to have Brian Burch, vice president of Americas Marketing for SMB at Symantec, Jay Epton, director of SMB & Distribution Sales for the EMEA Northern Region, and Steve Cullen, who most recently served as Symantec's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing for SMB and Symantec.cloud, named as part of the SMB 150.                                                                                                                                                                  

Brian has worked for several years with a focus on serving the SMB community. At Symantec he leads the marketing efforts dedicated to helping the tens of millions of SMBs in the U.S., Canada and Latin America protect the information that is the lifeblood of their business. Jay has been with Symantec for over a decade and has driven a variety of SMB and channel programs throughout the European market, as well as leading Symantec’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) strategy for Symantec in EMEA. Steve was responsible for leading the charge of creating brand awareness and driving global and regional demand generation activities and partner enablement programs.  

The third annual SMB 150, which is a collaboration between SMB Nation and SMB Technology Network, is the SMB technology channel's annual list recognizing the 150 most influential members. The SMB 150 Channel Influencers List was selected by a two-phase voting process. The community vote accounted for 40 percent of each nominee's overall rating, with the expert panel's decision contributing the remaining 60 percent. SMB Nation and SMB Technology Network will host the SMB 150 Awards Gala on May 4, 2013, during SMB Nation’s Spring Conference at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, WA.  

Symantec is proud to have Brian, Jay and Steve named as part of the SMB 150.

Blog Entry Filed Under: