Symantec System Recovery Usability Feedback Sessions next week!
The Symantec System Recovery and Experience Design team is inviting you to get involved in shaping the product.
The purpose of this study is to gain insights from our customers and partners, and get their feedback on the creation of System Recovery Disk (SRD) in their environments. We are looking for customers who have experience using 2013, 2011 versions of SSR or customers of Norton Ghost.
Here are the details of the study
- During the remote 90 minute session, you would walk through few tasks using a build offering your feedback along the way
- You will interact with the team designing the product
- As thanks for participation, we will offer you a $110 gift card redeemable at a host of online vendors. Please inform in advance if this is not permissible by your company policy.
To participate, you need
- A willingness to share your constructive feedback
- A telephone and an internet connection
- To fill out a Usability Agreement for informed consent and non-disclosure purposes since we will be sharing confidential ideas that are still in design
If you are interested in participating in a usability session, please check out the session dates I have for you:
If you have any questions about this, feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email directly at Muzayun_Mukhtar@symantec.com.