The Symantec Validation and ID Protection Service (VIP) Enterprise Gateway v9.4 has been released, featuring a newly branded user interface, co-branded self-service portal login page, and LDAP synchronization enhancements.
Newly branded administrator interface
- New menu navigation bar helps you locate the configuration options easily
- Configuration Summary page displays configurations you have performed and a Manage link to start managing the configurations
- Actionable triggers in the service summary page, showing service status
Brand the Self-Service Portal with your organization’s logo
- Ability to brand the self-service portal login page, in addition to the end user Manage Your Credentials page.
- Complements the rebrand of VIP Manager in December
LDAP synchronization enhancements
- Configure multiple instances of LDAP Directory Synchronization Service to support load balancing and failover, multi-server User Stores, and third-party User Stores
- Ability to synchronize additional, optional attributes from the User Store to help administrators more easily search and identify users in VIP Manager
Additional Features for VIP Enterprise Gateway
- Sign in to the Enterprise Gateway console with enterprise LDAP directory credentials
- Logging framework has been enhanced to better group and display log messages
We value your business and are committed to customer care. Please contact us if we can assist or answer any questions. Symantec Support can be reached via email at: email@example.com or by phone at +1-520-477-3104 or 1-800-579-2848. You can also visit the VIP support Knowledge Center.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: @SymantecVIP