Upgrading? Get up to speed on the latest version. Training gives you the knowledge to help speed up implementation and minimize support calls. Learn how to install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation and to manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using the graphical user interface and from the command line. You will also learn about recovery from disk failures, online file system administration, remote mirroring across sites, offline and off-host processing using volume snapshots and storage checkpoints, and dynamic storage tiering.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation.
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes.
- Administer file systems.
- Identify types of disk failure and resolve disk failures.
- Install Storage Foundation Manager and manage multiple Storage Foundation servers.
- Monitor VxVM and change volume layouts to improve performance.
- Manage the dynamic multipathing feature.
- Create and manage point-in-time copies for off-host and on-host processing.
- Manage LUN snapshots.
- Remotely mirror your data across different sites.
- Use dynamic storage tiering for optimal storage allocation.
- Place the boot disk under VxVM control.
For more information, visit: http://www.symantec.com/business/training/product_training/detail.jsp?pkid=storage_foundation