DevManView 1.0 is a portable software program made by Nirsoft. It allows to manage devices on your local computer and also of another computer on your network. This tool is a good alternative to the standard Microsoft Device Manager, it is really a small program , only 37 Kb , and should be considered in case you have problems during the boot and you want to identify and disable the problematic device.
- Local and remote device management
- Flat Table view
- Easy device management, including Enable/Disable and Uninstall features
- Export the Device list in different format files (TXT, CSV, HTML, XML)
- Small portable tool, only 37 kb
System Requirements: Supported all Windows Operative Systems , starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. Available also the x64 version of DevManView.
License: DevManView is released as freeware.
Link : DevManView
See also others USB Swiss Army Knife tools described in these posts :
- A Portable File Management and Search Tool
- KillProcess, the perfect portable killer for your system processes
- Check quickly Software Updates
- Portable Freeware Photoeditor
- Troubleshooting for USB Devices on Your System
- Free Portable Inventory Software
- Graphical Interface for Nirsoft and Sysinternals Tools