We have rolled out our new homepage redesign today! Select users will see the new page initially; some may see different versions of the new homepage as we are conducting tests. The final redesign will be switched over in the coming month when it will be available to everyone.
The goals of the redesign include improving the usability and usefulness of the homepage. Our hope is that it helps you to be more successful and productive as a gateway to accomplishing your tasks.
What hasn't changed on our homepage:
- Positioning of the contact us and worldwide sites links, and search utility.
- Top level navigation menu functions in the same way with dropdown menus.
- We didn't really remove anything although we improved the content.
Here are the main changes you can expect to find:
- Interactive banner: An informational section to learn more about Internet-related issues which affect you and your business and how VeriSign can help.
- SSL Certificates box: Quick and easier access to select and manage certificates.
- Featured items: Carousel slide show highlighting products, events, and more.
- Quick navigation: Accordion panels allowing you to self-select based on your role (Information for), task (I need to), or simply jump links into popular/key sections (Quick links).
- News bar: News ticker to get the latest VeriSign news.
Test drive it for yourself and let us know what you think: www.verisign.com.
Stay tuned for future posts on the new homepage!