Vision BCN User Experience Focus Groups: Shape the future of EV & NBU!
The Symantec User Centered Design Group wants to inform you of some exciting ways to get involved at the Vision Barcelona (BCN) 2010. Learn more about our plans and how you can become part of these plans!
If you are using NBU and/or EV as an administrator, then we want to hear from you! Sign up for an activity as soon as possible as space is limited! Contact Steve Woolley (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with the following information:
- Role and years of experience (NBU and/or EV)
- How you currently use NBU and/or EV
- What you like best and least about NBU and/or EV
- Activity you are interested in
1. Focus Groups
Join us for an engaging discussion over snacks and beverages! This session is different from others because we are not making a presentation to you. Instead, we want to use this opportunity to learn from you. As a token of appreciation you will receive a $175 electronic gift card.
Accepting up to 10 participants for each focus group:
- NBU Primary Replication Management Focus Group
- Wednesday, 10-6 from 2-4pm | Level M2 Room # 221
- EV Focus Group (Topic TBD)| moderated by Steve Woolley
- Thursday, 10-7 from 10am-noon | Level M2 Room # 221
Throughout the conference you have the chance to fill out our surveys so we can learn more about your needs and great ideas for NBU & EV improvement! By taking just a few minutes of your time, you will be entered in a raffle to win a $50 electronic gift card.
Can’t receive gift cards by company policy? No problem! We’ll send the money to one of the charities we have a partnership with. Please take a moment to fill out the surveys of interest.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona!
Stephanie Guaman | email@example.com
on behalf of the Symantec User Centered Design Group