Lately I seem to be posting notices about hacks and identity theft - like Monday's Monster.com news. Today's entry has a happier note - I'm proud to welcome Name.com to the VIP Network. Check out the press release and some of the reaction in the blogosphere.
About Identity and Authentication Services
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- To protect your enterpise, protect your vendors • Teresa Law • 10 Nov 2014
- Symantec Identity: Access Manager (SAM) is available! • Teresa Law • 25 Nov 2014
- Bashbug Means you Need VIP Even More • Teresa Law • 27 Sep 2014
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Have a #HappyThanksgiving to one and all from the @NortonSecured Seal. http://t.co/ljrY3nyRlR26 Nov 2014
- Holiday shopping season is here! Learn how website trust drives conversions with our whitepaper here. http://t.co/MMVkOcVMsa #blackfriday26 Nov 2014
- @Forbes Essential Tips To Staying Secure Online And In-Store This Holiday Shopping Season #CyberMonday #BlackFriday http://t.co/5KNUV4mhqb26 Nov 2014
- @VJmes @SwiftOnSecurity @symantec additionally, the expiration date on SHA-1 certificates bought today cannot surpass 12/31/2016.26 Nov 2014
- @VJmes @SwiftOnSecurity @symantec SHA-2 will be the default option in our next release (very soon).26 Nov 2014