Welcome to your new PartnerNet
Early last week we unveiled our new enhanced Symantec PartnerNet portal, your online destination for partnering resources. We know it’s important that you spend less time searching for the information you need, and have more time to grow your bottom line. At the end of the day we understand that in order to grow your business, you need to be able to take care of your customers – and the redesigned PartnerNet will help you do just that.
So what’s different, you ask? In addition to a new look and feel, we’ve created a streamlined experience by combining a number of Symantec partner websites to help you generate demand, build your solutions expertise and accelerate your sales cycle. With the enhanced PartnerNet you can:
- Check the status of your support cases, quotes, Opportunity Registration entries, benefits and more with your own customizable PartnerNet dashboard.
- Gain access to the information, tools, and resources you need to be effective when you select a personalized homepage.
- Opt in to new self-registration features, so that our entire team can access the information they need to become more knowledgeable and productive.
I could go on about how great the new PartnerNet is but as they say, seeing is believing. To help you familiarize yourself with the redesigned site, we’ve created a series of videos for partners that highlight:
- Marketing resources – For partners focused on creating awareness and demand for Symantec products and solutions.
- Site administration – Showcasing the enhanced user experience to make managing your account information easier.
- Sales – A guide on how to find resources and information that can help you accelerate your sales cycle.
- Technical – Find out how to access the information and resources that are most important to our partners focused on technical aspects of the business.
To view these videos, please visit: https://partnernet.symantec.com/portal/faces/news-events/new-partnernet.
If you’re interested in learning more about the new PartnerNet, you can read our FAQ , continue to check out the Symantec partner community here on Connect, as well as via our Facebook or Twitter accounts or LinkedIn group and page.