When right-clicking in open space when the view is set to 'list', PCA crashes.
When under Advanced options and the view is set to 'list', right-clicking in open space results in PCA crashing.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Click on 'Go to Advanced view '. This is located in the left-hand column under 'Views'.
- Select 'Remotes'.
- Click on 'Views' at the top and select 'List'.
- Right-click in open space under the 'Remotes' panel.
This is when the application crashes.
Unknown at this time. Windows event logs point to ntdll.dll as the file that is involved in the failure.
At this time there is no solution or patch to resolve the issue. As a workaround a customer could do one of the following:
- Change the 'view' to 'icons'
- Change the 'view' to 'details'
Please refer back to this blog for any updates concerning this issue in the future. Should a patch or a new release resolve this issue then this kb document will be updated.