Connect is a community, so what better way for us to improve the community, that getting our ideas right from you? Share with us what you’d like to see us focus on as we work to improve the features and benefits of participating on Connect. Plus, from now until April 15, 2010, we’re putting our money where our mouth is. Add your idea about what you’d like to see on Connect, and you’ll be entered to win a brand new ultra-cool Apple iPad. The idea with the most ideas on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at noon PDT will be declared the winner.
How to enter:
- You must be attending Vision 2010 in Las Vegas to be eligible to win.
- Log in to Connect. If you do not have a Connect account, you can register for one here.
- Browse through the ideas in the “Inside Symantec Ideas Community” here.
- From the upper right corner, click “Create>>Idea”
Enter all required information. The entry must be entered in the Inside Symantec community. The appropriate labels and check boxes to ensure this are shown below:
- Save your idea.
The winner will be the person whose eligible idea has the most verifiable votes from the community at on April 15, 2010 at noon PDT. Eligible ideas are those ideas that are added to the site beginning April 12, 2010. Ideas cannot duplicate other ideas already on the site. Note: Idea author is not required to be a Vision attendee. Symantec employees are not eligible to win.
OPTION 2: Blog About Your Vision Experience and You Could Win an Apple iPad
We want to hear what you thought of Vision. Share with us your favorite sessions, party moments, networking activities and more. (Remember, keep it clean. Offensive or vulgar entries will be deleted.) And to give you a little motivation to do it now, we’re offering this great contest:
Share your experience with the Connect crowd before April 15, 2010 at noon PDT and you’ll be entered to win a brand new Apple iPad.
To create your blog, follow these simple steps:
You must be attending Vision 2010 in Las Vegas to be eligible.
- Log in to your Connect account. If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
- From the upper right corner, click “Create>>Blog Entry”
Enter all required information. The entry must be entered in the Vision community. The appropriate labels and check boxes to ensure this are shown below:
- Upload a photo to accompany your blog.
- Save your entry.
Note: Must be a registered Vision attendee to be eligible. (Symantec employees are not eligible.) Entries must be completed by April 15, 2010 at noon PDT. Entries will be judged by the community managers. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
Does the entry accurately reflect the events of the Vision event?
- Does the entry feature personal insights into the Vision event?
- Does the entry include at least one photo?
- Is the entry interesting?