Deployment Server 6.9 AClient Hotfix 6.9.176 Installer
A Hotfix to AClient on Deployment Server 6.9 is available. However, there is no installer, only instructions to manually apply the Hotfix. While the manual instructions are straight-forward, it can be time-consuming if you have multiple Deployment Servers to apply it to.
I have written an NSIS Install Script that will allow you to silently install the Hotfix to all of your Deployment Servers. To learn more about how to install and use NSIS, read my article Using NSIS to Build Application Installers.
To create the AClient Hotfix Installer, do the following:
- Download ftp://ftp.altiris.com/product/deployment_server/6....
- Create a new folder named DS_Hotfix.
- In the DS_Hotfix folder, create the following subfolders: “Deployment Server\Agents\AClient”
- Extract altiris-aclient-6.9.176.X86.exe into the folder “DS_Hotfix\Deployment Server\Agents\AClient”
- Download the zip file DS_AClient_Hotfix_6_9_176.zip.
- Extract DS_AClient_Hotfix_6_9_176.nsi into the folder “DS_Hotfix”
- Use NSIS to compile DS_AClient_Hotfix_6_9_176.nsi.
By clicking the download link below, you agree to the terms and conditions in the Altiris Juice Software License
|Support:||User-contributed tools on the Juice are not supported by Altiris Technical Support. If you have questions about a tool, please communicate directly with the author by visiting their profile page and clicking the 'contact' tab.|