Deployment Server 6.9 AXengine Hotfix 6.9.176 Installer
A Hotfix to AXengine on Deployment Server 6.9 is available. However, there is no installer, only instructions to manually apply the Hotfix. While the manual instructions are straight-forward, it can be time-consuming if you have multiple Deployment Servers to apply it to.
I have written an NSIS Install Script that will allow you to silently install the Hotfix to all of your Deployment Servers. To learn more about how to install and use NSIS, read my article Using NSIS to Build Application Installers.
To create the AXengine Hotfix Installer, do the following:
- Download axengine_6_9_176.zip
- Create a new folder named DS_Hotfix.
- In the DS_Hotfix folder, create the following subfolder "Deployment Server"
- Extract axengine.exe into the folder "DS_Hotfix\Deployment Server"
- Download the zip file DS_AXengine_Hotfix_6_9_176.zip.
- Extract DS_AXengine_Hotfix_6_9_176.nsi into the folder "DS_Hotfix"
- Use NSIS to compile DS_AXengine_Hotfix_6_9_176.nsi.
By clicking the download link below, you agree to the terms and conditions in the Altiris Juice Software License
|Support:||User-contributed tools on the Juice are not supported by Altiris Technical Support. If you have questions about a tool, please communicate directly with the author by visiting their profile page and clicking the 'contact' tab.|