ESM Agent Asset Deletion in CCS 10.5 (10.50.530.20200 - PCU 2)
Created: 04 Oct 2012 | Updated: 25 Apr 2013
If you're company is using CCS 10.5 and you're sick of manual Asset deletion you could use the CCS Powershell Snap-Ins to simplify your work.
- Make sure you have installed the Powershell Snap-Ins.
- Check the Path and Appserver Connection definition in the provided Script.
- Uncomment the IMPORTANT Lines. (according your need)
- Export the Asset Import Failures Log in CCS Console.
- Script you're Work Save time