Find out and monitor all your network connections
The program called Networx is a freeware and portable tool that is helpful to check your network connections and find out if there is a suspicious network activity ( for example Trojan horses, hacker attacks, etc.).
Just run the portable tool to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut down the system.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
System requirements: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven, 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)