High Availability Agents - AgentPack-3Q2012 release
Veritas High Availability Agent Pack 3Q 2012 is now available on SORT: https://sort.symantec.com/agents
Highlights of this release:
- A new agent for IBM InfoSphere DataStage on the Linux operating system that provides high availability for InfoSphere DataStage components such as, DS Engine, ASB Agent, and ASB Logging Agent in a VCS cluster
- A new agent for Informatica on the AIX and Linux operating systems that provides high availability for the Informatica B2B Data Exchange and PowerCenter applications. The agent monitors specific PowerCenter components, and B2B DataExchange components such as, B2BData ExchangeServer, B2BDataExchangeOperationConsole, B2BDataExchange JMS Broker, and B2B Managed File Transfer
- A new agent for the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SearchService Application on the Windows operating system that monitors the Search Service Application and its components (Admin, Crawl, and Query) on a VCS cluster.
- Oracle Application Server - Added Intelligent Monitoring Framework (IMF) capability and support for intelligent resource monitoring on the AIX, HP-UX, Linux, and Solaris operating systems
- Oracle Tuxedo - Added support for VCS 6.0 on the AIX, HP-UX, Linux, and Solaris operating systems.
- Added support for Tibco EMS Server version 6.1 on the AIX, HP-UX, Linux, and Solaris operating systems.
- EMC MirrorView agent on Windows is now getting delivered through quarterly agent pack release from this release onwards and is enhanced to include firedrill functionality.
- IBM SVCCopyServices agent has been enhanced to support new replication state added through latest CLI.
- IBM XIVMirror has been enhanced to leverage new encryption support in XCLI 3.1.1.x and is now also supported on Linux and Solaris platforms.
- DR SLA computation support has been extended to cover all Unix and Linux platforms for EMC SRDF and has been added to HTC agent on AIX and Solaris platforms.
- Oracle Dataguard agent is now supported with Oracle 11g R2 on AIX
- Support for all replication agents when VCS HA/DR is installed inside virtual machines has been added.
For downloading the agents packages and documentation please refer to https://sort.symantec.com/agents