How to export the list of all Backup Exec Remote Agent servers in Backup Exec 2012
The following scripts will enable you to find all servers with Remote Agents installed and will export to a .csv file. It is strongly suggested to use these scripts on a test environment first:
1. Download the "ServerList.zip" file.
2. Extract it to a folder.
3. Move the folder to a server where Backup Exec Database (BEDB) is stored.
4. If the Backup Exec instance is the default one (BKUPEXEC), go to Step 7. Otherwise continue with the next step.
5. Edit the "ServerListScript.bat" file and replace "BKUPEXEC" string with the name of the non-default Backup Exec instance.
6. Save the file after the changes.
7. Run the "ServerListScript.bat".
8. On the same location the "ServerList.csv" file will be created. This file contains the names of the servers.