Notepad++ [Streaming Package]
Notepad++ is a generic source editor (it tries to be anyway) and Notepad replacement written in C++ with the win32 API. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
This package has been provided to give those of you an opportunity to immediately experience what streaming virtual applications is all about.
Check back often as more sample streaming packages will be added to this site. We hope you enjoy, and look forward to your feedback!
- SVS Professional Server or Symantec Workspace Streaming Server
- SVS and Streaming Agent installed on client machine
If you don't have SVS Professional, download a trial copy here!
- After downloading this file, open a new browser and enter the address to your Streaming Console. For example http://servername:9842
- Login to the Streaming Console.
- Select Packages in the left pane, then click on Add.
- A Package Upload window will appear and you can navigate to the location you saved the ZIP file to. Select it, then click Upload.
- Once the package has been uploaded you must then provision it to a user or group. Refer to the Administrators Guide for assistance on this.
- This download contains a ZIP file which should be uploaded in its current form to your Streaming Server. It is not necessary to extract the file.
- This package is supported on Windows XP and Windows Vista
|File Size:||1.65 MB|
By downloading this software, you agree to the terms and conditions in the Altiris End User License Agreement
|Support:||User-contributed tools on the Juice are not supported by Altiris Technical Support. If you have questions about a tool, please communicate directly with the author by visiting their profile page and clicking the 'contact' tab.|