Monitor Pack (MS7) - Windows - General System Monitoring
Created: 27 May 2009 • Updated: 01 Jul 2009
Monitor pack for monitor Solution 7
Windows uses this category to log events that affect the security of the entire system. Good idea to log both success and failure events!
- 512 Windows NT is starting up.
- 513 Windows NT is shutting down.
- 514 An authentication package has been loaded by the Local Security Authority.
- 515 A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security Authority.
- 516 Internal resources allocated for the queuing of audit messages have been exhausted, leading to the loss of some audits.
- 517 The audit log was cleared.
- 518 A notification package has been loaded by the Security Account Manager.