Required tools to troubleshoot DLP Endpoint agents v11
Please find the required tools to troubleshoot the DLP Endpoint agents v11.
Note: Make sure that you extract them either using WinRar or 7 zip.
Short Description of tools that are included here:
1) Vontu_sqlite3.exe: This utility provides a SQL interface that enables you to view or modify the encrypted database files that the Symantec DLP Agent uses. Use this tool when you want to investigate or make changes to the Symantec Data Loss Prevention files.
2) Service_Shutdown.exe: This utility enables an administrator to turn off both the agent and the watchdog services on an endpoint computer. (As a tamper-proofing measure, it is not possible for a user to stop either the agent or the watchdog service.)
3) DeviceID.exe: You can use this utility to extract Device Instance ID strings. This utility also reports what devices the system can recognize for detection.
4) Logdump.exe: This tool lets you view the Symantec DLP Agent extended log files, which are hidden for security reasons.
5) GetAppInfo.exe: This utility helps in Application monitoring
6) RegDLPAgentmgmt.exe: This tool can be used to unregistering the DLP IC Agent plug-in.
7)UninstallPwdKeyGenerator.exe: This tool is used to generate the value you use for UNINSTALLPASSWORDKEY within the Install_Agent.bat file. The tool must be in the same directory as PGPsdk.dll.
8) Update_configuration.exe: This tools helps in debugging.
For Example: update_configuration.exe -name=Logging -setting=FileSystemConnectorLevel -type=str -value=FINEST -p=VontuStop