ServiceDesk 7.5 MP1 Technician Feeder (with modifications)
My company is currently getting ready to go live with ServiceDesk 7.5. I've modified the Technician Feeder for ServiceDesk 7.5 MP1 and figured I'd share some of the useful modifications that I've made. Use this at your own risk as I'm not responsible for anything this breaks.
- Renamed Tickets section to be Previous Tickets. Also changed this section to display only previous tickets for the which the end-user is the Affected User.
- Fixed the issue when selecting a user with all the contact information and then choosing another user with no contact information, the contact information is not cleared.
- Modified Select User field to carry over the display name of the affected user from the search dialog.
- Modified the Select User field value to carry over to the search dialog if something exists prior to opening search dialog.
- Added a blank entry on the assignments dropdown. Selecting sets the current worker as the owner/assignee.
- Hide Services section.
- Requires classification before ticket is created.
- Applied TECH204898.