Shortcut Creator v.1.2
This tool will create a shortcut that, when clicked, will start your layer. If the layer is already activated it will start your program.
How does this work?
- Start the Layer that you want to create the shortcut for.
- Start Shortcut Creator
- Choose a Layer
- Choose the path to the program
- Choose an icon file or program to extract an icon from.
- Choose an available icon
- Click Create Shortcut
- Choose the place to put the shortcut
- Shortcut is created and will start the layer when clicked. If the layer is already started it will start the program.
- Fixed error when choosing a .ico file.
- Now has a default icon that it will use when nothing is chosen.
- Replaced icon extracting utility with Nirsoft IconsExtract. This will reduce flashing in the program.
- Side effect of replacing utility is the filesize of the zip is reduced by nearly 300KB.
- Will work on non default installs of SVS.
- Option to Autostart the program on activation launch.
- Now will use a localization.ini file to localize the application. The file must be in the same folder as the program. If the file is not there it will default to English.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask.
For a primer on autostarting applications, check out this.
By clicking the download link below, you agree to the terms and conditions in the Altiris Juice Software License
|Support:||User-contributed tools on the Juice are not supported by Altiris Technical Support. If you have questions about a tool, please communicate directly with the author by visiting their profile page and clicking the 'contact' tab.|