Let me see if I can share some insight for you on this one. 1. Does the isolation rule sit on the VIE layer or VJava layer? 2. Does the reg entry go in the virtual layer or on the local machine? 3. the HKLM\System\Altiris\FSL location doesnt currently exist, should it be created? 4. How can you specify the excact sublayer folder ie 1,2,3,4 when it could well be diferent on other ...
asnotb commented on: Internet Explorer 8 for Windows 7 Multiple Language Support Layer Definition File
Many thanks for attending last weeks webcast on Symantec Workspace Virtualization and Streaming with a review/recap on 7.5 and a Preview into what is coming in the upcoming release of 7.5 SP1. I was very excited to see well over 100+ attendees on the live webcast and had many personal messeges on how exciting the upcoming features will benefit your organizations. I have now made ...
As I know Symantec Workspace Virtualization 6.1 contains a new "Layer Patch" feature that makes updating an existing virtual application (a.k.a. "layer") much more efficient than previous methods. Prior to the introduction of this feature, the process of updating an existing layer involved updating the layer, exporting it as a VSA, then redeploying the entire package application to all client ...
Absolutely! Here are links to the recordings for our first 3 webcasts: Best Practices for Virtualizing Internet Explorer presented by Symantec Support. October 24, 2012 Virtualization and Streaming Webcast. Free training session from Symantec Education including: On-demand application streaming/provisioning Dynamic ...
------------------------------------------------------- To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) ------------------------------------------------------- 1. Go to https://symantec.webex.com/symantec/j.php?ED=169482492&UID=0&PW=NZWE5NDk5ODlm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: swv 4. ...
I Love this program! I however have seen a problem with this. On the desktop a file keep appearing then disappearing called VZROCK.lnk. I goolged this and have found this thread at this link: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/products/workspace-virtualization For me this vzrock.lnk causes an error with IE 9 and the favorites. it seems on certain machines (2) it tries to save to ...
Hello Nagesh, The ability to virtualize applications and deliver them via Client Management Suite using Software Delivery is included within CMS 7.1+. The ability to stream applications OnDemand using the Streaming Server is an additional addon to CMS 7.1+. I hope this helps answer your question. We really appreciate your questions. Kind Regards,
Hello gsalermo, Many thanks for submitting the idea and we really appreciate the feedback. We have made some UI improvements in our upcoming release of SEV due out a little later this year. It is about to go into a Release Preview that should be available later this month. I would be interested in further feedback based on those UI improvements. Also please feel free to contact me ...
EverythingVirt commented on: App Provisioning based on User, MachineName(serial number) or a combination of both
- On Windows 8/8.1 linking with Microsoft account breaks SWS
- Installation of Symantec Workspace Virtualization fails
- Workspace Stremaing 7.5 - SWS Data Access Server Service
- Problem to install Symantec Streaming 7.5 Sp1 on Win 2012 x64
- BSOD When upgrading SWV with 7.5 SP1 Win7
- Lync / Office 2013 & Licensing
- Hi,We are using SEP in our
- Run IE 11 with both Java 6 and Java 7 appl
- Inconsistency With Layer Priority
- Copied files disappear
- Issues on Symantic console.
- cannot boot to windows after installing SWV 7.5.760 or 7.5.749
- Workspace Streaming agent download prompt
- ETA - Workspace Streaming 7.5
- Error 1041 when deploying to test machine
- System Drive Running Out Of Space While Exporting Layer
- SWV 7.5.522 Isolation Rules
- Workspace Virtualization agent and windows 8.1
- Symantec virtualization of Office2007 and Office2010 INFOPATH extension issue
- Detection rules for Virtual Layer wchih is Hide From Operating System
Last 30 Days