what is the best solution for virus clean network?
Best practices for troubleshooting viruses on a network
Help Link: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619
Best Practices for Troubleshooting Viruses on a Network
How to use the Load Point Analysis within the Symantec Support Tool to help locate suspicious files
Follow the documentation provided in previous post - you need to make sure:
- the SEP clients are using the most recent definitions - if there are any issues with SEP detecting the threats you can try as well the rapid release definitions (those are kind of beta definitions with new virus signatures in it):
- make sure the infected machines are quarantined and disconnected from network resources
- clean the computers using the scanning and clean/quarantine options on SEP clients or further scan with help of
* Power Eraser: http://www.symantec.com/theme.jsp?themeid=spe-user...
* bottable SERT tool: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/videos/sym...
- prevent reoccurence of the infections by keeping your system secure with latest definitions and most up to date OS patches and other software updates
"Fine words! I wonder where you stole 'em." - Johnathan Swift
Hopefully above comments are the answer of your query.
Check this thread
Security Best Practice Recommendations
Best practices for responding to active threats on a network
Security Response recommendations for Symantec Endpoint Protection settings
Best Practice when Symantec Endpoint Protection or Symantec AntiVirus is Detecting a File that is Believed to be Safe
Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you