Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 brings archiving enhancements to SharePoint, Exchange and the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform
We are pleased to announce that Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 is now available!
Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 compliments Enterprise Vault 10.0.1 as well our recent VMware Ready certification announcement. With this update, we have introduced significant enhancements to Microsoft SharePoint archiving, added new Microsoft Exchange archiving reports and enhanced integration with the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform from Symantec.
What’s new in Enterprise Vault 10.0.2:
- Archive more SharePoint content – Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 allows you to archive SharePoint content beyond document libraries. Now you are able to archive wikis, discussion boards, custom lists, “My Sites” and SharePoint social content for increased storage optimization, retention and expiration of content, and eDiscovery readiness. As a result, you can better manage complex projects such as migrations, versioning and site consolidations and expiration with SharePoint archiving. For more information on our Sharepoint enhancements, see our SharePoint Blog.
- Exchange reporting enhancements – Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 now offers you enhanced reports - Virtual Vault Client Diagnostic and enhanced Microsoft Exchange archive reporting - providing you with up-to-date and proactive management of your mail archiving.
- Clearwell eDiscovery Platform integration – Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 optimizes eDiscovery by integrating with the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform version 7.1.2. This integration enables investigators to use Clearwell to search all types of information in Enterprise Vault directly. Moreover, they can seamlessly discover and apply legal holds across both archived and non-archived content to reduce time and expenses associated with manual collection.
Additional Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 features:
- Certification of SQL Server 2012
- File System Archiving supported on Windows 2008 R2 Core Server
- File System Archiving API
- A Single Outlook Agent installer for all languages including newly added Hungarian
- New 'Extensions' container in Administration Console highlighting partner solutions
- Improved support for virtual servers
- Virtual Server Detection and best practices
- Connect Home product improvement program
- Custom filtering for Domino mailbox archiving
Now is a great time to begin planning your upgrade to Enterprise Vault 10.0.2. Whether you are a current Exchange, Domino, File or SharePoint archiving customer, Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 can help address many of your data growth challenges. For more information on upgrades, licensing or other sales inquiries, please contact your Symantec reseller or representative.
How can I download Enterprise Vault 10.0.2?
Enterprise customers with a current maintenance agreement can download the update from Symantec FileConnect.
Are you new to Enterprise Vault? Visit our product page.
For more information on:
- Enterprise Vault SharePoint Archiving
- The Clearwell eDiscovery Platform from Symantec
- Microsoft Exchange Archiving
View our SharePoint Archiving Demos
- Seamless user access to archived SharePoint content
- Creating SharePoint archiving policies in Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault 10.0.2 Release Notes are available.
- Learn More - take advantage of some excellent & free training at Techcenter, bite sized training modules on V10 (also V8 & V9 for that matter).
- Compatibility Guide - Read the latest Updated Compatibility Guide to make sure you’re current with what we do & don’t support
- How do you get hold of the software - well read this technote How to Obtain Enterprise Vault Software - a useful guide to understand how to use FileConnect to download the software & license keys