Connecting People, Process, and Information: Workflow Solution & Analytics (11/14/12)
Created: 23 Oct 2012 • Updated: 23 Oct 2012
Location:Red Rocks Cafe, Charlotte, NC
Time:Wed, 14 November, 2012 - 10:00 - 14:00 EST
You're invited to join global security leader Symantec and national Platinum Partner XCEND for a lunch event to learn how Workflow, Reporting, and Analytics can help your organization leverage its existing infrastructure investments to solve some of IT's biggest issues: reducing costs, improving efficiencies, and gaining real-time views into the data that matters most to IT.
This interactive seminar will provide you an exclusive opportunity to see live demonstrations of how Symantec Workflow Solution, IT Analytics, and MetriX IT Dashboards are being used by companies like yours to optimize and accelerate the delivery of internal processes and enable timely decision making. Topics will include:
- How to achieve an automation environment that accomodates all business needs, regardless of process complexity
- How Workflow can bridge the gap between IT and the executive office with automation tasks already built into Symantec products
- Live examples of currently deployed workflows for common processes such as service requests, security remediation, employee onboarding, user management, and Windows 7 migrations.
- The difference between reporting and analytics, and how both can play a critical role in optimizing the productivity, profitability, and efficiency of the IT organization
Agenda: 10:00am - 2:00pm ET
Symantec Workflow Solution
- Introduction to Workflow Solution
- Workflow in the Wild: Practical Applications
- Live Workflow Demonstration
Reporting & Analytics
- Using IT Analytics Cubes to Expand on Symantec Reports
- MetriX IT Performance Dashboards: Real-Time Analytics for IT, by IT
Seating for this event is limited, so register today to secure your spot. Registration is complimentary and includes lunch, as well as eligibility for exciting Symantec & XCEND giveaways. Once the event reaches capacity, additional registrants may be added to the waiting list and will be notified as seats become available.