On-demand Webcast: Data Loss During Downsizing: When Employees Exit, So Does Data
- Dr. Larry Ponemon, Founder & Chairman, Ponemon Institute
- Jenny Yang, Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Symantec
Join us in this webcast addressing “Data Loss During Downsizing,” the results of a survey conducted by the Ponemon Institute. In these tough economic times, many companies are going through layoffs or downsizing. According to the results, more than half of ex-employees admit to stealing company data. Attend this webcast to find out why companies need to know exactly where sensitive data resides, how it is being used, and how to prevent it from being copied, downloaded or sent outside the company.
- Determine the type of data that is most susceptible to employee theft
- Discover the most common ways to steal information
- Understand how organizations can stop data loss during downsizing
- Learn what technology can be used to prevent data loss
- Participate in a moderated discussion to address your questions.