On-demand Webcast: HIPAA Compliance: 5 Ways to Address HITECH with Data Loss Prevention
Created: 28 Apr 2009 • Updated: 06 May 2009 | 1 comment
Location:Online Event: Time is Pacific
Time:Wed, 29 April, 2009 - 7:00 PDT
- Gary E. Clayton, CEO, Privacy Compliance Group, Inc.
- Jennifer Ellard, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Symantec
Do you know how to get compliant with the new HITECH Act? The new Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act establishes the first national security breach notification law and enables more aggressive enforcement for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Learn from the experts on five key strategies to address HITECH and leverage technology like Data Loss Prevention to help protect sensitive patient health information.
In this webcast, you will:
- Learn more about the HITECH Act from a compliance expert
- Find out what organizations are doing to get compliant with the new changes
- Learn how Data Loss Prevention can help you protect patient health information