Join leading eDiscovery experts at the 2013 EDGE Summit (www.edgesummit.com)
The EDGE Summit is an eDiscovery conference where attendees will hear from leading practitioners from across the regulatory landscape on how new protocols and technology are impacting eDiscovery. The 2013 EDGE Summit will take place June 11 at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center in Washington, DC.
Attendees will learn how to accelerate investigations, safeguard defensibility and simplify processes to increase productivity and save costs in Civil Litigation, Criminal and Internal Investigations, FOIA and more. We are pleased to announce that the following speakers will be presenting at the 2013 EDGE Summit:
- The Honorable John M. Facciola, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of Columbia
- The Honorable Andrew J. Peck , United States Magistrate Southern District of New York
- Tracy Greer, Senior Litigation Counsel for Electronic Discovery, Antitrust Division
- Joshua Wood, Director of Litigation Technology, US Department of Justice
- Francine Gross, Unit Chief, Economic Crimes Unit, FBI
- Paul Wester, Jr., Chief Records Officer for National Archives & Records Administration
- Susan Sparrow, Senior Program Manager, HCSD- Justice Programs, General Dynamics IT
- Chris May, Principal with Deloitte Financial Services LLP
The 2013 EDGE Summit is designed specifically to help government agencies:
- Complying with President Obama’s Record Keeping Directive in The New Era of Big Data
- Discover how leveraging advanced eDiscovery tools can transform existing processes with improvements in efficiency and results
- How landmark rulings from the bench effect eDiscovery
- Leveraging eDiscovery tools for regulatory and legal investigations involving terabytes of data
- Gain knowledge of how using predictive coding technologies to reduce the time and cost of review, the most expensive part of the eDiscovery process.
- Learn how to analyze and review large volumes of unstructured data in the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform Lab
Thank you to our sponsors:
Carahsoft, DLT Solutions, Cellebrite USA and Deloitte!