Free Hands-on Seminar: Whats new in EV 11? London
Adept-tec and Symantec are running a series of seminars* in London and Harrogate to enable you to become more adept at managing your Enterprise Vault environment. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to register for our second seminar where you will be able to find out:
- What's new in Enterprise Vault 11
- Configuring Enterprise Vault for mobile access
- Improved management of PST migration
- Upgrade considerations
- Royal Exchange, London: Wednesday 18th June 2014
- Green Park, Reading: Thursday 19th June 2014
You may chose to attend either the morning or afternoon sessions.
- Morning seminar: 9.00 - 12.30 with breakfast and refreshments included
- Afternoon seminar: 13.00 - 16.30 with lunch and refreshments included
The schedule will run as follows with precise timings to be confirmed:
- Registration with breakfast or lunch
- Symantec Welcome – What's new in Enterprise Vault 11
- Adept-tec – Hands on session on configuring Enterprise Vault for mobile access,
Enterprise Vault Search and Managing PST Migrations
- Break Tea/Coffee and Donuts
- Adept-tec: what to consider when upgrading from previous versions of Enterprise Vault 11
- Wrap up and Close
Free for all delegates registered by 13th June. £150 for subsequent registrations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
These seminars are for Symantec Enterprise Vault managers and administrators who are considering upgrading to Enterprise Vault 11. You will be able to take advantage of this superb opportunity to talk to experts at Symantec and Adept-tec who are passionate about Enterprise Vault.
Don't miss out; sign up today as spaces are limited to 8 per session. We look forward to seeing you there. If you would like to register please click here.
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: