Intel Sessions at Symantec Vision Las Vegas
If you're planning to attend Symantec Vision Las Vegas (http://www.symantec.com/vision/welcome/index.jsp?locid=las_vegas)...
Intel will have 2 breakout sessions and 1 hands-on lab. The details are provided below. In addition - come see us at the keynote and in the showcase area. The sessions\labs will focus on Intel vPro technology (something I talk about a lot in this community), yet expect to see items outside just client systems in the showcase area.
Last year we had standing room only in the hands-on lab - look forward to a repeat high attendance.
Here is the summary of the sessions and lab. We look forward to seeing you at the event.
- Session ID: SS B02
- Session Date\Time: Tuesday, April 13th, 10:45am
- Session Title: Intel® vPro Technology and Symantec Client Solutions Help Your Business Save Money
- Abstract: Learn how Symantec and Intel are working together to provide money saving features that allow better manageability for your client systems regardless of their operating system state. If you are preparing for a Windows 7 platform refresh, come learn the advantages of the 2010 Intel vPro Technology platform. In addition to the standard capabilities integrated with Symantec Client Management Suite, learn about KVM remote control or managing a client outside the corporate network. Take advantage of Intel® vPro Technology to reduce IT cost and improve service.
- Sesssion ID: SS L01
- Session Date\Time: Wednesday, April 14th, 10:45am
- Lab Title: Intel vPro Technology: Find IT and Use IT
- Lab Abstract: This hands-on lab demonstrates how Symantec Management Platform (Altiris) and Intel vPro Technology enhances Endpoint Security and Endpoint Management solutions to improve control within the IT environment. Come learn from one of Intel’s experts with hands-on experience in using Intel vPro technology in a production environment.
- Note: For a preview or what the lab materials and exercises will look like, see the recorded webinar from September - http://communities.intel.com/community/openportit/vproexpert/blog/2009/09/04/resources-and-recording-from-symantec-altiris-intel-vpro-webinar
- Session ID: SS B01
- Session Date\Time: Wednesday, April 14th, 2pm
- Session Title: Intel® vPro Technology: A well managed client is a secure client
- Session Abstract: This session will showcase how Intel vPro Technology and Symantec Management Platform (Altiris) enhances endpoint security. Come learn how these technologies work together to improve client security and reduce IT cost.
- Note: There was a slight chance to the title\abstact on this session.
If you have any special requests on the Intel session before the event - let me know. Look forward to seeing you there
The opinions expressed on this site are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or strategies of Intel Corporation or its worldwide subsidiaries.