Kansas City Endpoint Management User Group Meeting- March 20
Please join us for the next Kansas City Endpoint Management User Group meeting on March 20th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at the main campus of Johnson County Community College. The meeting will feature a presentation on Mobile from Ziggy Jarczyk as well as a presentation on IT Process Automation by ITS Partners. Lunch will be served!
- Lunch, Welcome & Introductions
- Mobile by Ziggy Jarczyk, IT Asset Manager, Johnson County Community College
- Patch Management by Dave Giles, Sr. Principal SE, Symantec
- Prize drawings & Conclusion
Johnson County Community College has campus wide wireless and students/guests can generate their own access in a few short steps.
- From a wireless device, go to SETTINGS and select JCCC-WIFI.
- Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) and enter: www.jccc.edu
- Once connected, click on SELF-SERVICE (bar under GUEST WIRELESS).
- Complete the name fields to generate a guest wireless userID/password to use while on campus.
Please make a note of your login information should you log off and need to log on again. This guest user access is valid for 24 hours.
- Please visit the link below for additional information:
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
Regnier Center Building, Room RC101D
Parking is in the under-building parking garage, as well as in surrounding surface lots. The elevator is located in the NW corner of the garage. Take the elevator to the first floor, then the first left and the next right down the hall to Cap Fed D.