Michigan Endpoint Management User Group Meeting – May 10
Join us for our next Michigan Endpoint Management User Group meeting on Friday, May 10, 2013.
This will be a great opportunity to network, learn and share best practices with local Symantec users. Lunch will be served!
- Welcome & Introductions
- User Presentation – Mike Littleton, Kelly Services
- Mobile Device Management Presentation – John Thomas, Symantec
- Lunch & Networking
- Prize Drawings & Conclusion
2690 Crooks Road
Troy, MI 48084
- Parking - you may park in the lot behind the Lindsey building, or if that lot is full, go back out to Crooks Road and go north to the next driveway to the parking lot for the Kelly Headquarters building. Use the steps between the HQ lot and the Lindsey lot.
- Building Entrance - There should be a guard to let you in - let that person know that you are attending the Altiris User Group meeting in room 1B. If there is no guard available when you arrive, please call 248-822-9582 for access to the building.