Midwest DLP Users Group Meeting
Join us for our next Midwest DLP Users Group Meeting on Wednesday, April 24.
333 S. Wabash
Chicago, IL 60604
Public transit is recommended although pay lot parking is available.
This meeting will include:
- A panel discussion on Migration from v10 to v11 featuring Paul Aho from CNA and Muhammad Azam from HSBC
- DLP Roadmap presented by Quoc Tran, Sr. Global DLP Technical Product Manager
Snacks will be served!
Dial In Information Below:
Meeting ID: 17875237
Phone Number(s): 1-877-262-3500 (Toll-Free US & Canada Only), +312-822-5300 (International) or ext. x3500 (Home Office)
TO ATTEND A CNA MEETINGPLACE CONFERENCE:
1. Dial 1-877-262-3500 (Toll-Free US & Canada Only), +312-822-5300 (International) or ext. x3500(Home Office)
2. Press 1 to attend the meeting
3. Enter the Meeting ID 17875237 and press the # key to join the meeting
4. For further information at any time during the meeting press the # key
VOICE AND WEB CONFERENCE:
2. If you are a CNA Employee you will be automatically signed in by your CNA MeetingPlace account ID (i.e. your name)
- If you are a guest please sign in with your name
- Accept any security warnings you may receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize...
3. Click on the Phone Icon to have the system call you or follow the Voice Conference instructions above
- (ensure the phone number that appears in the dialing window is the number you're currently at)
TEST YOUR BROWSER BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST WEB CONFERENCE
Click http://meetingplace.cna.com/test/ to test your web browser for compatibility with the web conference.
IF YOU NEED HELP:
For more information about this particular MeetingPlace Conference, please contact the meeting Organizer: Paul Aho, 312-822-2070
For CNA MeetingPlace Service Desk Assistance, please call: 1-800-262-7378 (US & Canada Only Toll-free) or 1-312-822-4357
For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace including Meeting Tips and FAQ's, please visit the User Help at http://meetingplace.cna.com/mpweb/html/help/000/pophelp.html