Mobility, Identity, Cloud leading enterprises to rethink their IT
As the IT landscape has rapidly evolved, companies are facing new, complex challenges.
- Controlling data on mobile devices has become more and more common and can expose a considerable amount of professional data
- The increase of BYOD is generating new risk factors for enterprises
- Complexities in controlling access to IT applications (Cloud, private stores, internal applications etc.)
- Each application uses its own access control mechanisms and its own set of credentials
Customers need a solution to help manage this diverse application environment and ensure that their end users are shielded from the underlying complexity.
Symantec O3™ provides Cloud Protection and Web Single Sign-on, including Strong Authentication, with three information protection layers across cloud applications and services – as well those used on mobile devices.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Why the emergence of the cloud has made single-sign much more important than ever for the user experience
- How Symantec O3 can help organizations to protect its cloud users, applications and information
- How Identity-based access management enforces access control policies and captures related access and security events so that you can audit user activity.
- How Policy-based encryption controls enforce data security policies and ensure compliance for enterprise data in the cloud or on a local device.