Philadelphia Security & Compliance User Group Meeting - July 26, 2011
Attention all members of the Philadelphia Security & Compliance User Group and amusement park fans!
Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 26 at Hotel Hershey. We have great presentations lined up on Symantec Data Loss Prevention and SEP 12.1. Following our meeting, we will have the afternoon and evening to spend at Hersheypark to enjoy roller coasters, live entertainment, and more!
User Group members are welcome to bring their families to participate in this fun day at Hersheypark. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent with information on how to request additional tickets.
Hope to see you there!
09:00 am - Continental Breakfast
09:30 am - Announcements & Introductions
09:45 am - DLP Presentation by Sungard
10:45 am - SEP 12.1 Presentation by Symantec
11:45 am - Planning & Prizes
12:00 pm – Hersheypark
100 Hotel Road
Blue Mountain Meeting Room
Hershey, PA 17033
Directions to Blue Mountain Meeting Room:
The Blue Mountain meeting room is located above Harvest Restaurant.
- Enter Hotel Hershey from Hotel Road.
- Park in the parking lot on the right hand side of the entrance road
- You will see a fountain at the top of the entrance road. The main entrance to the hotel is located behind the fountain.
- When you come into the main lobby of The Hotel Hershey go to the left toward to Cocoa Beanery and the Sweets Shop
- When your facing the Sweets Shop turn right
- Then turn left at the Shine Swim Shop then a quick right
- Go through the Double doors go past the Formal Garden and the Ice skating rink
- Harvest Restaurant is right behind the Ice skating rink
- Go into the Harvest Restaurant and turn left and go to the 2nd floor to the Blue Mountain meeting room